Friday, June 4, 2021

Subscribe

 I am so excited to share this with you my Ultimate Crochet Journal will be available to buy very soon, but for a limit time I will be giving this away free as a special thank you to all subscribers for supporting my blog.


Ultimate Crochet Journal


My Ultimate Crochet Journal can help get your crochet life organised with these 20 handy printable pages.

Contents:
            Front Cover
            Contents Page
            About me
            Favourites
            Tools Check List
            Yarn Stash Inventory
            Pattern Inventory
            Queue & Work in Progress
            Project Tracker
            Photos
            Notes & Sketches
            Notes
            Sketches
            Birthday List
            Crochet Abbreviations
            Crochet Symbols
            Hook Size Conversion
            Yarn Weight Conversion Chart
            Skipped & Turning Chain
            Basic Stitch Instructions

Get yours now by signing up below.
 
.
I hope you enjoy using this journal and find the pages useful, I would love to see how you are using your journal, please share your photos with me, you can find my social media links at the top of the page.

Which page do you like / use the most? let me know in the comments below.

Please remember to subscribe to my newsletter then you will be kept up to date with all my latest patterns and tutorials.  You can also follow me on FacebookPinterest and Instagram.

Happy crocheting

    Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment