Monday, May 31, 2021

I've just joined Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I finally joined Bloglovin, In my quest to connect with more blog readers, I’ve joined Bloglovin. To claim my blog, I have to attach the above link in a post.

Bloglovin' is a place for users to read, organize, and discover their favourite blogs. Bloglovin' comes both as an app and a website. It is suitable for use on mobile phones and on computers. As a blog reader, you get to follow and read your favourite blogs in one convenient place. You never miss out on new content. You also get to create collections and save posts to different collections that you like.

Please show your support and follow me.

Please remember to subscribe to my newsletter then you will be kept up to date with all my latest patterns and tutorials.  You can also follow me on FacebookPinterest and Instagram.


Happy crocheting

    Jo 


No comments:

Post a Comment