Saturday, March 20, 2021

I'm a LoveCrafts Designer

LoveCrafts Designer!!

Its official I am now a LoveCrafts Designer, my latest patterns are now available on my page here.


Please help me grow my online presence by following my page.


I am steadily growing my pattern collection and I have some exciting plans in the making, which I hope to share with you all soon.
  
Thank you for your support ❤ 

You'll find my lovingly created patterns available to purchase on my LoveCrafts page.

Click on the image below to view pattern details







Find the complete list of my tutorials here or if you prefer you can find the full left and right handed playlists on YouTube

Please remember to subscribe to my newsletter then you will be kept up to date with all my latest patterns and tutorials.  You can also follow me on FacebookPinterest and Instagram.


Happy crocheting

                Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment