Wednesday, September 23, 2020

LEARN TO CROCHET WORKSHOP 2 - Holding the hook and yarn

Holding the hook and yarn

In part 2 of the complete beginners crochet we focus on the basics, workshop 2 covers how to hold your hook and yarn.  

Holding the hook and yarn


Workshop objectives:

  • Become familiar with how to:
  • Hold the hook
  • Hold the yarn
  • Hold the work

Watch Now

 Right Handed Video


 Left Handed Video



Click here for the next workshop... 3 Slipknot


Find the complete list of my tutorials here or if you prefer you can find the full left and right handed playlists on YouTube

I hope you find this tutorial helpful. 

Please remember to subscribe to my newsletter then you will be kept up to date with all my latest patterns and tutorials.  You can also follow me on FacebookPinterest and Instagram.


Happy crocheting

                Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment