Sunday, October 25, 2020

LEARN TO CROCHET WORKSHOP 11 - Granny Square

Granny Square

In part 2 of the complete beginners crochet course we focus on the basics, workshop 11 covers the Granny Square.

What is a crochet granny square


Workshop objectives:

  • Introducing the granny square
  • Practice with project 1 Simple Square Motif
  • Handout Crochet Pattern UK & US Terms

Watch Now


Task & Project List - UK & US Terms


After completing workshop 11

PROJECT 1:

·     Try Simple Square Motif here


Click here for the next workshop... 12 Treble Crochet


Find the complete list of my tutorials here or if you prefer you can find the full left and right handed playlists on YouTube

I hope you find this tutorial helpful. 

Please remember to subscribe to my newsletter then you will be kept up to date with all my latest patterns and tutorials.  You can also follow me on FacebookPinterest and Instagram.


Happy crocheting

                Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment